Norton Security Software offers a wide range of products to its customers to ensure complete security for their devices. However, there are some issues that you might encounter such as run-time errors or issues while installing or Uninstalling the Norton Internet Security Software. these issues generally occur because of some incorrect configuration of the Norton Software or windows registry files. However, to make it more convenient for the User, Norton has released the Norton Autofix tool that can help you to troubleshoot these errors quickly. the tool is designed specifically to detect and diagnose the error automatically. However, If even After using the Norton Autofix tool, the error still persists then you must contact the technical assistance team at Norton.
In this article, we will help you to understand how you can use the Norton Autofix tool to resolve the Norton Internet Security Error and what to do if Norton Autofix stops working.
Steps to Run Norton AutoFix Tool
- Go to the Desktop screen and double-click on the Norton Icon to open the Norton Internet Security Window. Now you need to click on help and then choose “Get Support”.
- After this, the Autofix Window will be open on the screen. You will be needed to select the issue from the list and then follow the instructions as prompted.
- Now, wait until the process completes and press the skip button if you are getting any system availability issues.
- Complete the Autofix process and then check if the error still persists or not.
- If you are still getting the error then go to Norton.com/setup and open the support page to get assistance for the issue.
- Now, you need to find the link to the official website. On the official website of Norton, you will get the contact details of Norton Customer Service.
You will then need to contact the technical assistance team to get this issue resolved.
Steps to troubleshoot Norton Autofix Not Working Issue
The best way to fix this issue is to get in touch with the experts at Norton. you need to get in touch with the technical assistance team at Norton. they will guide you with an efficient solution to troubleshoot this Norton Autofix Utility. In case of any failure, You can get assistance from the server directly. In the meantime, you will have to check the parental control settings of the tool and the internet issue. if there is any kind of hindrance to the internet connection because of parental controlling then you need to fix it quickly.
Ensure that all the configuration of the Norton Autofix tool is intact and perfectly connected to the web. check all the required settings to make sure it works properly. the tool is specifically designed to detect and diagnose the error on its own. If there will be an issue in resolving the error then it will direct you to the customer assistance website of Norton setup. You can get assistance from them to resolve this issue quickly.
So if you have got any error while using the Norton Security Software then you can make use of the Norton Autofix tool to troubleshoot the Norton Error quickly. Since it’s an automated tool, it is functioned accordingly to detect and diagnose the issues automatically. you will need to simply run the tool and it will perform the diagnostic process. if you have encountered Norton 3038 run-time error then you can use this tool to fix it.